View Single Post
Old 20 Jun 2017, 15:07 (Ref:3745530)   #99
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
Not at all. You said at the end of your post #89: "Texas has had some of the strongest crowds in Indycar outside of the 500 for many many years. A lot lot more than PIR.", so I merely asked if you had the attendance figures.

I was hoping for this year's attendance figures for PIR and TMS.
That's this year's PIR attendance, noted in the article as being similar to 2016. I know because that's the one I posted in the PIR race thread, and likely the only place it is found in writing.

It's frustrating to this convo because very few speedways release figures, if I'm correct. Looking for Iowa's last year, it's stated here they don't release figures, but it's becoming a "crown jewel".

http://www.thegazette.com/subject/sp...eries-20150719

Again, I think I'm delving into state of IndyCar with attempts to find numbers for comparisons...