View Single Post
Old 16 Feb 2016, 21:48 (Ref:3615268)   #18
porsche91722
Veteran

Australia
S.E.Qld
porsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridporsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridporsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
The race itself was great, and that's what we're all there for!
Van Gisbergen is a wasted talent, racing over here. I hope he keeps up a few more of his overseas GT racing commitments this year. The guy is poetry in motion behind the wheel. I dunno whether he was just playing up to the crowd in the last hour of the race, or what, but you get the idea, he could have just put the hammer down at any time to tear off into the distance, as he had done all weekend.
The B12hr merch was again rubbish and massively overpriced.
$75.00 & $55.00 for cheaply made, crap T shirts was ridiculous. They're kidding aren't they? To answer my own question, I suppose they weren't, because there were heaps still on the racks when we walked out, on Sunday afternoon, after the race had finished. I wasn't going to buy one even if they were cheaper. Whoever designs this rubbish needs to have a re-look at the quality, design, fabric and presentation, and maybe check out some of the better, overseas team and race merchandise (not the American stuff), to get an idea.