View Single Post
Old 24 Apr 2013, 20:21 (Ref:3239018)   #5
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The WEC is a very accessible series. It's relatively easy and not prohibitively expensive to buy a proven chassis/engine combination and race around the globe in one of the fastest global motorsport series after F1. So yes, I agree...watch this space regarding Chinese teams. Not a massive fan of some of these circuit myself but I think WEC should also visit India, there's bags of potential there as well.

As for KCMG, I was very impressed with their debut and I expect a solid season for them after what I saw. I think the current LMP2 formula is working very well - it's good to see a new team from an unfashionable nation be competitive straight out of the box.