View Single Post
Old 7 Oct 2015, 19:07 (Ref:3580325)   #705
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
It's Lydia Deetz (Beetlejuice), right? Now you're moving well out of my area of expertise, although I did help out with a subbing group whose founder lived nextdoor to Tim Burton's grandmother and got to know him during a time of difficulty for her. He described Tim unfavourably and with no small measure of colourful language. I know Burton wasn't as hands-on with the cartoon as with the movie, but IIRC he still produced some of the episodes.

Getting back to motorsport, everybody has their own priorities and nobody is going to argue against each entity looking out for itself. But what the FIA should do is look at the wider picture. Unless Jean wants me to believe that it's so important (and viable) to give the Baku GP every chance [not] succeeding that the next best series/race has to be underfoot then I can only see this being a result of stuffed brown envelopes.