Thread: Rules Future Rule Changes
View Single Post
Old 25 Jan 2018, 16:17 (Ref:3794994)   #2581
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
With the way things are going in F1 and potential plans to put TV coverage behind a paywall, I think if Ferrari were to leave it would be a major body blow and one I'm not sure F1 could survive.
thats the rub right there...what percentage of the F1 fan base is Tifosi?

cant say i have ever seen a number or a poll on this... anecdotal then, but the overwhelming majority of live fans look to sport Ferrari kit and TV numbers seem to trend upwards and downwards based on how competitive Ferrari is.

if they lose Ferrari, then the numbers may not make sense for the other manus to continue either. downward spiral and all that.