View Single Post
Old 31 Jan 2018, 10:46 (Ref:3797124)   #30
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
This technology will only be relevant if the unscrupulous and their political servants manage to inflict it on the general population, a nice little earner!

Otherwise Adrian is right on the money, agenda or not.
Yes, the global cabal instructed Porsche and Ferrari to make hybrid and or electric cars against their will.

Yes, there have been/are government initiated incentives, but it is much more than that. High efficiency hydrocarbon/hybrid (short term) and electric (long term) vehicles are the future.

Richard