View Single Post
Old 13 Feb 2018, 18:39 (Ref:3801059)   #39
Nick Woodbury
Veteran

United States
New England
Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!
As an American, I am extremely happy that this has happened. Needless to say, I will miss Hobbs and Matchett dearly, but sure as hell won't miss NBC, bloody commercial breaks every 6-7 minutes.

Although it is no secret that Croft often draws the ire of the British viewer, but things like that I personally don't have an issue with. Despite all that, I can't wait for an all British commentary team to take over, thank god.

With the new Sky/ESPN announcement and all the goodies and coverage that will come with, I think it is safe to say that North Americans will have the best spread of Formula 1 coverage since ABC first broadcast the motorsport in 1962...in other words, ever!

Last edited by Nick Woodbury; 13 Feb 2018 at 18:45.