View Single Post
Old 2 Jun 2015, 16:48 (Ref:3544249)   #1
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Tertre Rouge ticket for sale :( SOLD - THREAD CLOSED

Due to a mess-up at the tourist office, I ended up with only one Tertre Rouge ticket instead of the requested three. I decided to still get it, in the hope of attaining the other two somewhere else. Alas, to no avail. As I did acquire three Garage Vert tickets, the Tertre Rouge ticket is a bit obsolete in my book. So here goes:

For Sale:
One Tertre Rouge Campsite ticket, 100 euros. As I am in Le Mans already, and I don't trust mailservices in any country, they tend to lose or delay mail quite often, I will not send it out to the happy buyer. He or she has to collect it with me on site (GV or another place we agree on).

I know this will take a lot of good faith on the buyer's behalf, but I trust my credentials on this site are big enough to take away any doubt that this might be a hoax.

This message will go public on 'an other site' as well tomorrow, but I decided that TT-ers get first dibs. Ticket will be sold to the first person I receive a PM from.

(real TT-ers that is, opportunistic people with a very low post count don't need to reply!)

Last edited by vincegail; 2 Jun 2015 at 17:14.