View Single Post
Old 4 Jun 2015, 13:14 (Ref:3544914)   #1288
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lms View Post
yeah, those "big boys" HPD. Their current lmp2 car simply destroys the competition.
Whether the car is good or not doesn't matter. I don't think Aston Martin should be allowed in LMP2 either, but their prototype effort was poor, and that's being generous.

And this might not go down well, but if we're limiting the grid to 4 makes, then I don't want to see nationality being a deciding point. If the French provide the 3 best chassis, and the 4th best is a British one, I don't see why any of them should be dropped just to have an American, or German, or Japanese one in.

I thought this was about the best privateers.