View Single Post
Old 29 Nov 2016, 12:56 (Ref:3692064)   #137
AkioAsakura95
Veteran

AkioAsakura95 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAkioAsakura95 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
For Bentley Continental GT3 and Mother chassis Mark-X , I guess the machine user will be the new team. As for NSX GT3 , it seems the next season does not have NSX GT3

then I see the page of the book is related to GT500 rumor , I see that there is Jenson Button might participate GT500 for next season.

As for Lexus GT500 team , No changed for the driver in #37 ,#38 and #39 , but #36 might have Kazuki Nakajima as for #6 and #19 car , the driver might swapped the seat with Caldarelli and Sekiguchi . For Nissan GT500 #1 and #46 driver pairing no changed, Jann Mardenborough step up to GT500 either to IMPUL team or Kondo Racing , I bet Mardenborough will be in IMPUL team as CALSONIC will end the sponsor with IMPUL team.

As for Honda GT500. only #17 driver pairing no changed , but the other driver lineup is very confusing.

@Japanese Samurai(sorry i m not urging you)
Can you please create the rumor list for the GT500 participation for next year and the example is shown as below , as shown to the magazine link below???

http://www.as-books.jp/books/preview.php?no=4481

Example:
#33 Hankook KTR - GT3R - Kageyama(Annouced?)/Fuiji(Possible)
#34 Hankook KTR - GT3RS -
#43 ARTA - Garaiya - Takagi(Strong possible)/Kobayashi(possible)
#61 R&D Sport - BRZ - Sasaki/Yamano(Both Strong Possible)
#62 R&D Sport - BRZ?Legacy? - Sasaki/Yamano(Both Strong Possible)
#66 A Speed - Aston Martin - Yoshimoto(Annouced?)/Hoshino(Possible)
#86 JLOC - Gallardo - Sakemoto/Aoki(Both Annouced?)
#87 JLOC - Gallardo - Yoko/Orido(Both Strong Possible)
#88 JLOC - Gallardo - Hiroyuki/Sekiguchi (Both Possible)
#360 Tomei Sport - Corvette - Tanaka/Okamura(Both Strong Possible)

Last edited by AkioAsakura95; 29 Nov 2016 at 13:18.