View Single Post
Old 7 Apr 2017, 11:19 (Ref:3724324)   #17
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Guy View Post
Great spellers too!

That was hilarious. Right after that shot, those who were working on the Vettel banner were looking over the top and realized the problem and pulled up the extra "E". Then they cut to the Ferrari garage and showed Vettel in the car looking at his monitor. He clearly had a bit grin on his face under his balaclava. He then held up his fingers to make an "L" to indicate the missing letter.

Then a bit later they show fans in full driving suits and helmets dressed as the Stig, Alonso and Vettel. With another cut back to the garage with Alonso and Vettel grinning at what they see on the world feed. At least they are having fun while not on track!

Richard