View Single Post
Old 7 Apr 2017, 16:10 (Ref:3724379)   #25
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
does anyone know what type of helicopter they use? is it provided by the track, hospital, or FOM?

im not knowledgeable about copters but it seems to me that a medical helicopter should be designed to operate in extreme weather...we have them here servicing rural communities and they go out in extreme wind conditions, blizzards, -40c all the time.

no doubt its dangerous but isnt this part of their function?

like the pace and medical safety cars, maybe a better helicopter with a dedicated crew is something FOM should think about bringing to all the races.

anyways, here is a cool poster of a dragon chasing a Ferrari.

https://twitter.com/scuderiaferrari/...92881640960000