View Single Post
Old 12 Oct 2017, 14:11 (Ref:3773869)   #45
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Driver update I have added Gasly as a Toro Rosso driver to the list of available drivers for the remainder of the season he can be substituted in at a price of 10,000.

If anyone selects him ahead of Austin, and he doesn't race there, his replacement driver will score points for that team.

As always substitution to be valid have to be in by the start of FP1 to be included at that event. If I'm not on-line to verify the change at that moment, I'll use the date stamps of the post for timing.

Usual rules apply regarding costs of a change, first is free , and teams must remain unique and within the rules.