View Single Post
Old 5 Oct 2002, 07:14 (Ref:396178)   #68
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
So we're standing out on post and the subject gets around to grading.

Wright pulls out his grading card.... "I've done the training days, and now I need ONE MORE incident signature, but I never get any incidents... LIKE THAT ONE!" (Without missing a beat and as a "customer" goes headlong into the bank for a HEAVY impact throwing tyres and car parts everywhere....)

What was really impressive was the way he'd been running his finger along the blank line and then just straight off the card to point to the poor unfortunate who was about to join us.

He got his last signature that day