View Single Post
Old 9 Jan 2008, 12:42 (Ref:2102529)   #3
Graz
Veteran

Ireland
Graz should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridGraz should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridGraz should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridGraz should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth1
News updates on the website have been a little sparse lately, to say the least! Yes, lots of activity in the race car market at the moment, as drivers look to progress, all, I'm happy to say, within the class. Dan, having bought 2 cars from Oz last winter (Lola & Shrike), which he rented through the year, is also testing the water with the aim of selling 2. Good interest in all 3 cars from all sorts of places, but plan is to keep the cars here if possible.

Our 2008 championship kicks off in Mondello on 6th April, and we're eagerly waiting to see what comes out of the off season. We've got six events in Mondello, 2 in Kirkistown, and Anglesey in July. All indications are for another good season, and as ever, our doors are always open to drivers of any type of single seater or open topped sports car to join the fun whenever, for a one off run or even more!

Roll on April!

Ed McInerney
Class Co-Ordinator

Ed McInerney
Class Co-Ordinator

Cheers Ed. Good to know that Dan is staying involved. Just got a bit of a shock when I saw his three cars for sale!!

It's a cracking class and congrats to you all. The Libre's alone have got me going back to Mondello for every meeting again after a couple of years of just popping down the odd time.