View Single Post
Old 13 Apr 2016, 16:02 (Ref:3632346)   #27
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yannick View Post
It seems unlikely indeed that they go for being a support race, mainly because of ego. Yet, if they can jump over this shadow, my guess is Bernie would accept them because these cars would be slower around the course than his own F1 as Port Imperial is a street circuit.
I'd say this would be win-win for both parties involved and no loss of face would occur whatsoever. Hey, maybe even Honda could help building a bridge between both parties as they are involved in both series?

But for now, this is just as much a pipe dream as the whole "American GP" with the NYC skyline in the backdrop. I'd watch it on TV, though.
It's been a pipe dream of Bernie's for years but now he's finally got his 21 race calendar, I don't see it ever happening.

He tends to come up with new venues for GPs and the uses them as a bargaining chip, to extract more money from existing venues.