View Single Post
Old 15 May 2017, 17:48 (Ref:3733647)   #2
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by pagey318 View Post
Oulton Park this weekend...

What do we think will happen? Will the BMW dominate at what is normally kind to RWD? Will Subaru begin their fight back as we approach RWD friendly circuits? Will Tom Ingram continue his good form and mature drives to extend or maintain his title push? Will Honda be in the mix?!
Mixed messages from Plato in the latest blog. We found a problem with the chassis - or it was a radical setup change that fixed the front end?

The car has a great CoG due to the boxer engine - or it was only a perceived advantage due to lack of ballast.
It still seems to me that they are unsure why Plato is off Sutton's place, and they want more boost from TOCA to compensate.

Will Honda go well, Neal hopes so with little ballast going into the weekend.

Who will take the most points, I wouldn't be surprised to see a BMW podium shutout in R2.