View Single Post
Old 23 Jun 2000, 14:15 (Ref:18953)   #1
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
now I may be a bit slow with this new forum software but i seem to be having a few problems with the light bulbs and envelopes..if there is a light bulb on ..meaning a new message in that forum i go in but the envelopes are all black as if there is no new messages and I have to search for the new messages to keep up to date with the conversation...basically im using the forums as it were the old software which i became accustomed to and when the new one was first introduced it was the same but now it has changed to this..Is there some little setting somewhere that ive missed to rectify this problem or is it completely out of my hands ????

Also Craig has the new patch been installed to enable us to correct out time zone yet..for some reason I am still getting a message that the administrator has banned my e mail and carnt change anything on my profile ??

cheers
marcus