Thread: Is F1 rigged?
View Single Post
Old 1 Apr 2013, 20:11 (Ref:3227713)   #38
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Ah, the usage of language.
I'm an English teacher and this has turned into something of a semantic debate. I think there are strong feelings on the side of the critics regarding the alteration of a race result that team orders entail. I'm not a huge fan of them as I've said in other discussions, but I think you have to see that the structure of motorsport has long included this sort of thing and it is a long way from the kind of fixing that has been referred to in other sports.