View Single Post
Old 8 Jul 2015, 08:17 (Ref:3556709)   #70
RICE RACING
Rookie

RICE RACING should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by roscoe View Post
Interesting thread, good to hear you are having such a good experience with your MoTeC Dennis, and in particular with your M130.
There are lots of people I know having major issue's with the new M1 series ECU's I think they shot themselves in the face on that one, bit off a support nightmare and it just does not do what they say at the end of the day.

I did some work with the software and developer tools and its a bad joke really the more is better philosophy RE basic things (like use of color) in identity fields is just retarded! Compared to my Life Racing software which you can sit in front of for months without eye strain or any issues, the M1 I challenge anyone to use for more than an hour without having a medical episode *fit*..........

Actually the bloke who bought my Pectel MQ12 said he turned down the Motec M1 as his installer is in tight with lots of end users across various fields of use and they all are having issues.

I love my Life Racing software and hardware is just made by people who do not 'race retarded' better than Pectel with no BS codes or pay to play excess for EVERYTHING, like was pioneered on the convict island economic model LOL.