View Single Post
Old 28 Jul 2013, 07:18 (Ref:3282695)   #30
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I cannot fathom Nico walking away from a race seat, having already sat on the sidelines for a year. If he's in line for Massa's seat, good on him, but spend the 4 months over winter to get used to the Ferrari, don't throw away your current drive.

I don't see Massa being replaced mid-season. He SHOULD be. But Ferrari are too loyal to him.

I don't see Frijns, who can't even get a drive in GP2 (which is ridiculous) suddenly jumping up to the (currently) 5th fastest team in F1. What with the pacesetters from last season Razia and Valsecchi not even with drives and Bianca in the slowest team. He simply hasn't done a good enough job in GP2 in 2013. That one win was what he should be doing, but Lancaster's had a couple and is vastly less experienced. Frijns has struggled in some of the other races, being way down the grid, and hasn't been able to manage his tyres well at all, which is important for F1.

Still, the time is better than any I guess; if you can have Bottas going from Gp3 to F1 and succeeding, then Frijns from WSR champion to F1 works.