View Single Post
Old 6 Dec 2006, 16:55 (Ref:1783434)   #18
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by C9/89
I seem to remember that a fully enclosed "Coupe" LMP1 is in the offing for next season. So I hope they will be racing at Le Mans next year as I'm going to be in their pits for a brief visit!
Welcome to 10-10ths 'C9/89' (Merc fan eh!).

Creation will definitely be racing at Le Mans next year (they already have an automatic entry). And, a Creation coupe is without doubt in the pipeline. But the 2007 car will be open (unless there's been another u turn I'm unaware of). It makes no sense for Creation to build a coupe until the 2010 regulations are published by the ACO (coupes are compulsary in LMP1 from 2010 onwards).

But who knows, Creation are always full of surprises!