View Single Post
Old 12 Dec 2016, 22:07 (Ref:3695632)   #33
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
if they were limiting it to 'classic' races i wouldnt mind new commentary. could be kind of fun if they can get drivers to talk about things from their point of view at the time, add some context etc.

sort of like an NFL Films approach...but that would be like producing a whole new show and i doubt they want to spend that kind of money.

but yeah, a lot of the fun of watching the old races would be getting to hear the old commentary teams again.

Liberty's involvement (i hope) speaks to the issue of creating more F1 content for the fans even if it means it will come with a new subscription fee.