View Single Post
Old 25 Jan 2008, 04:38 (Ref:2113126)   #29
mountainstar
Veteran

United States
mountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogelhund
Unfortunately, that is really the only reason to keep this going at this point. A series whose premise is based upon hate, with forums of people who hate. It isn't about a love for racing, or Open Wheel racing... just hate.... Really, this needs to get done sooner, than later. Thank You mountainstar, for at least clearing that up for us.
Well there is nothing wrong with hating something. We all have our likes and dislikes. I know I have mine.

We love our sport and don't like what has happened. What's interesting is that you and indycool have tried to twist this like us champcar fans are all evil haterz sitting around scheming the destruction of the irl, yet you skimmed right over the substance of the proposals I put forth. Both you and indycool have framed me as some sort of evil person yet you both wish for the destruction of champcar, it's teams and it's fans. Pot calling the kettle black.

It's a shame.