View Single Post
Old 30 Mar 2018, 18:36 (Ref:3811988)   #184
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
apparently Mallya's legal troubles is again putting Force India in financial troubles. according to this article, Bob Fernley is quoted as admitting as much as well as saying that Williams have vetoed FI's request for an advance on its FOM prize money.

http://new.grandprix.com/news/force-...-survival.html

i seem to recall Haas made a similar veto last year but ultimately withdrew their objection but with Williams on the decline i can see this not playing out as favorably for FI this year.

if this is true, then poor form by Williams imo. more so because despite finishing behind FI last year they still make more money due to their historical payments and also because of the sizable pay driver money they take.

although this is F1 so maybe Williams are using this to gain leverage on another issue.