View Single Post
Old 27 Feb 2017, 20:22 (Ref:3715197)   #10
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inigo Montoya View Post
Regarding the merc drivers both driving on the same day, and even alternating who goes first each day... Maybe they are going out of their way to appear as if they are not favouring either.
Mike does make a fair point about LH's commitment to testing (or lack thereof) but i was thinking it had either more to do with driver equality as you say or an uncertainty about how their drivers fitness would be affected by the faster cars (which i suppose could also be related to where LH and Bottas are in their training/fitness...but thats just speculation on my part).