View Single Post
Old 10 Jan 2017, 01:06 (Ref:3701429)   #5
defuser
Rookie

defuser should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ospi View Post
I'm doing exactly this in Asia and Europe and given you're a little green I'd day an event rate of around 1500 to 2000 euro would be the ballpark. A race engineer is generally going to ask for the upper end of that and data the lower. I've seen figures all over the place though, so don't sell yourself short during your initial quotes, you can always lower it but once you low ball yourself you'll find it difficult to increase it within the same party.
Hi Buddy, thanks so much for your reply ! "once you low ball yourself you'll find it difficult to increase it within the same party" ----> this is exactly why I am asking on here, i don't want to sell myself short or be short changed either.

1) 1500-2000 per event so I am guessing that cover from setup-raceday ? (i.e. 4-5 days of work minus travel ?)

2) And is the that price range is for what series (Actually do prices vary from series to series ?)

3) so 1500-2000 is for green engineers, what sorta rates can season engineers get ...purely out of curiosity and...ambition ? lol