View Single Post
Old 26 Jan 2017, 08:13 (Ref:3705159)   #284
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
I thought I'd tell you why Midget man for £4 and undercut Peter because I could do with the work. But then I realised that there is more money to be made selling the TV rights so as Bernie is now on the dole I thought he could set up the deal, pay hush money to Peter, all on a dodgy German bank's money. So if you want to find out the real story Bauble, you'll find Peter is either bought off or propping up the Luton Bypass.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Max I have no odd £4.0 notes to spare, and the thought of Peter providing unmoral support for a road I need to use regularly fills me with apprehension, therefore I must rely on my own resources;

On our wedding night my wife looked at me and said "Oh! So that's why they call you Bauble."

My imagination tells me you had a similar experience .............. and that is why they call you ......................?