View Single Post
Old 29 Dec 2017, 19:41 (Ref:3789656)   #21
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSchneiderFan View Post
I'd be all in favour of half-and-half grid girls and boys. Though I think we need to be realistic about the probable gender balance of motor racing fans.
Which is what WEC do (on the grid certainly, I don't know about the paddock). They also dress them all in white jeans and a dark blue T-shirt, with a small WEC logo on them. They are also limited to holding the nations flags at the front of the grid, not in front of each car.

However...if we were to introduce male grid boys onto the BTCC grid and dressed them in lycra...well, then there would suddenly be a lot less people who want that gender balance. It'd also demonstrate just how utterly ludicrous some of the outfits are.

But if we're going down the route of a 50/50 split and sensible clothes, then I'd still make it a fan competition.