View Single Post
Old 29 Dec 2017, 19:50 (Ref:3789660)   #22
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSchneiderFan View Post
I'd be all in favour of half-and-half grid girls and boys. Though I think we need to be realistic about the probable gender balance of motor racing fans.
we're not looking at 50-50 by any means, but there's an awful lot of low key f1 and motorsport fans who are young women, particularly who don't attend races. i'd go as far as saying that the groups of young women who meet up and watch f1 together at several grands prix is probably about equal to the groups of young men... hungary in particular has a HUGE following of young women.