View Single Post
Old 27 Feb 2006, 17:02 (Ref:1532607)   #3
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hi! Geoff,
When I was but a boy a J2, J2X, J2R were the cars I wanted when I grew up (pity I never did) so I have always loved these very charismatic motors. I have a few pictures taken at Donington and Goodwood of them so if you would like copies I will e-mail them to you, gladly.
Apropos of not very much I remember the story of the J2X at Le Mans one year when Sidney was driving and crashed, bending the steering. Later his co-driver also left the road and bent the steering straight 'well straightish!'.