View Single Post
Old 12 Nov 2012, 19:50 (Ref:3165586)   #2593
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
A recent think back over the different accident we have had at Le Mans made me realize something, which I think could be an interesting topic of discussion in here:
Previously when major accidents occurred, the ACO had a tendency to change the track layout (more recently: chicanes and removal of the "hill" after the Mulsanne kink)
Today ACO's main focus isn't on the track layout as much as it's the aero of the cars. The last 5 years of "flights" leading to the BHF's and BHH's.

Both ways has received a lot of critique, but what is actually the best choice of the two "evils"?:
1. Change of Track Layout
2. Change of Car design

Last edited by CTD; 12 Nov 2012 at 19:55.