View Single Post
Old 20 Jul 2017, 06:39 (Ref:3752978)   #67
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
Then you see an interview like this, smug, self satisfied, and happy to take cheap shot at Vettel at 4:20 about an incident he was not involved in when he doesn't have the facts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwOVPSZT8zI

Guess we know who respects who in this title battle.

Sorry, out of the car I find Hamilton just plain unlikeable!

But then others don't like other drivers for other reasons, each to their own I guess.
Don't see what's wrong with hamiltons comment. Just said he saw Vettel push another car wide and said it looked a little dirty, but wasn't sure if it was, in a joking/ happy manner. Not smug at all.

Yes Hamilton can moan at times but he is always very straight with his replies and thanks his team, accepts when he's wrong and when his team gets it wrong ala head rest says we learn together and move on.

Contrast that to alonso, Max who just complain about engines or Sebastian's inability to see anything he does wrong is take Lewis any day

Oh and if you're talking about who respects who in this battle....

...which driver ran into another car under SC conditions and then denied he'd done anything wrong until the FIA threatened further action. Get real man