View Single Post
Old 20 Jul 2017, 09:10 (Ref:3753009)   #70
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Like most of the threads here on ten-tenths I am enjoying reading through this one, but I think that we're starting to let our personal feelings about the drivers cloud our responses. I think that some of the comments here are getting a bit out of hand!
(This comment is not aimed at any recent posts, it is just an impression that's building up).
Naturally, if we like/dislike anyone, that opinion will cloud our interpretation of that persons actions/reactions to situations that arise.
I admit that I do quite like HAM (but don't think he's faultless) and don't think so highly of VET (but don't believe him to be that anti-Christ), and I just think that we all have to understand this and not to take it too personally when 'our' driver is criticised for something we feel is not worthy of criticism.
Having said that, a forum like this is a great place for sensible debate, which is something that can never happen if we all agree with each other all of the time, and if no-one takes or states an opposing view...