View Single Post
Old 25 Sep 2012, 20:35 (Ref:3141645)   #130
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by frostie View Post
On Sunday before the Singapore Grand Prix I sat down with Caterham's Technical Director Mark Smith to discuss matters ranging from the team's competitiveness to the future direction of driver safety. I found his thoughts on driver protection to be very interesting and the fact that he sees it being implemented as early as 2014 shows the desire for improvements in this area.
Nice one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post

i think it's entirely correct. you have to be in the right place at the right time to get the higher finishes when they're there and if your car isn't reliable or fast enough, you don't. simple as that. maybe i'd agree with you if it was a high attrition race, or it was based on grid positions but i don't really see what there is to complain about.

Absolutely agree.