View Single Post
Old 14 Sep 2014, 01:18 (Ref:3453060)   #8
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Now that the original joeb spot and the Camel GT banner are gone, we HAVE to save you a spot. Luckily, the biggest guy in the group likes to line up at the gate the night before the track opens...we'll save you plenty of space.

And I am stoked about it too, regardless of the hearsay. I need a long weekend pretty badly myself!

I hate the fun police but plans are in place....
I will be there as usual on Tuesday afternoon sometime waiting in line to secure the sprawling space our compound needs. Guess we just need to decide off the track as usual or by the road like the Mitty? And how people I need to defend space for.

Counting the days until sweet sweet freedom and the smell of race fuel again, 17 days for those keeping track. 18 for those not so crazy as to sleep in the truck.