View Single Post
Old 30 May 2017, 17:30 (Ref:3737437)   #14
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul D View Post
Richard - you went five seconds a lap faster than Steve?

Was he not well?

Perhaps he won't have noticed???

Was originally planning to do this meeting myself when it was first announced way back at the end of last year, as it's not often we get the chance to do the international layout there is it? However, things haven't transpired how I'd hoped in the meantime, so no racing for the time being!

Had also hoped to do Croft, as that's another one we don't often get offered - but that looks increasingly unlikely now too.

Will just have to hope for Donington and Oulton later in the year if things pan out. What others are you aiming for?
Having checked the detail from TSL I malign Steve - he had two laps in the 1.36s, a best of 1.36.128, whereas I had mostly 1.35 and 1.34s - with a best of 1.32.952 when a Morgan passed me on the pit straight and I surprised myself by hanging on to him through the bends, until Hanger straight when his V8 walked away

Sorry you weren't able to make it - Rob got out in Modern Classics, and like us was at the back in qualy but did a bit better in the race. We've got the entry in for Croft, and are hoping to do Donington and Oulton of course. Just need to work out how to pay for it