View Single Post
Old 16 Jul 2017, 19:19 (Ref:3751963)   #152
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm not a huge motorsports fan - I guess I never have been really. Back in the 80's I started watching British F3 and BTCC and enjoyed that until somehow the sparkle went out of F3 and BTCC became bumper cars. I also got married which heavily curtailed my trips to the track, except for world sportscars. In 1986 I discovered Le Mans and the rest, as they say, is history. I only go to two events each year, the WEC at Silverstone (where I do the whole weekend) and Le Mans where I meet up with the same pals for 10 days. And it's wonderful. Blissful escapism. At 60 years old, I yearn for retirement (I've worked for the same employer (effectively) for 41 years and these days I'm a civil servant which doesn't always suit me well). I watch F1 on the TV, but it only occasionally lasts in my memory unless something special happens (which isn't often). I haven't fallen out of love with motorsport at all, I just concentrate on the couple of things that I love.