View Single Post
Old 17 Jul 2017, 20:17 (Ref:3752243)   #7997
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quite true. I won't particularly remember many of the Audi wins, as they were against weak opposition. But I don't think Toyota are in it now for memories. They want their name on the trophy and after years of second places stretching back now for decades, I can understand that entirely. As I say, different entrants/manufacturers etc. do Le Mans for different reasons. It may be that I'm just trying to persuade myself that Toyota won't pull out - but if they don't, I'll still be rooting for them in June '18. Just as I was rooting for them (and later the DCJCs) this year