Thread: IMSA USCC in 2016 and 2017
View Single Post
Old 19 Jul 2017, 03:13 (Ref:3752678)   #5355
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
I like endurance races to be based on time. Plus, if we're ever going to get a better media package, it needs to end at a set time.

I agree, the loss of the strategy sucks but I'm not sure how often that played out anyway . Also, I'm not asking you what lap it is every 30 secs.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I'm picking up what you're throwing down. I like consistency and history, and the uniqueness that PLM was from the onset. I also love tracking lap counts. However, after supper on Saturday, tracking the clock is and has always been much easier than lap counts!