View Single Post
Old 18 May 2016, 12:13 (Ref:3642630)   #38
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLFalconsFAN View Post
So I am one of those sad, unfortunate souls who has been to Le Mans and will not be going this year. It is utter and complete torture.

Was just thinking about this fact this morning with a tear in my eye. Thinking about my most favorite moment of the week and how I won't get that feeling this year. First qualifying session, knowing that this is the first moment where things count towards something. Feeling like this moment and where I am is the center of my universe, how there is nowhere else I would rather be. Knowing that I am about to experience something special and important.

My favorite spot to experience this has been at the Ford Chicane every time I have been there. If anyone finds themselves at the grandstand there and can spare a thought for this tortured soul I would appreciate it.

come on Scott, I know you want to.............
I will bring a spare tent just for you, should you change your mind and come flying in.
Look forward to see you again.

Kenn and Johannes