View Single Post
Old 11 Oct 2016, 01:27 (Ref:3679116)   #20
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I've asked elsewhere here and I don't think there's been an answer but how many more years is the FOX contract?

I'll second the others desires to have a full fledged stream / online "database" where all info is contained and that having a dedicated site / stream leads to covering the event rather than hawking whatever FOX marketing team thinks the target audience is through infomericals and their "flashy" coverage.

FOXgo is available for everyone I believe so not having FS2 shouldn't be the reason to hate FOX. Their coverage does just fine making them look ridiculous...

I don't like to pay for much more than I already do. Yes, I get it, it would be "just 20 dollars" or whatever, but that phrase gets thrown out there 9x a week. Until everything is as reliable and as consistent as the old cable box, I'm sticking with that and free streams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
I just have to say reading this thread is refreshing. There has been polite and thoughtful discussion of issues, with no negativity and name calling. Keep it up!
Shut up. This could be a jinx...