View Single Post
Old 30 Apr 2017, 14:38 (Ref:3730110)   #8
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
A lot of Grand Prix that we enthusiasts have down as classics were a tale of two drivers exchanging fastest lap times at the front, and someone prevailing or caving under pressure.

Not saying it was a classic, but it's way too simplistic to say "no overtaking, dull race." It doesn't need to be a BTCC round at Thruxton to be a good race.

It was tense, and I didn't know who was going to win until the last lap - that's a 7 for me, and would've been higher if the opening exchanges had offered more.

The main protagonists being faster at different points in the race always makes for compelling viewing in my book.