Thread: ELMS Race ELMS 4 Hours of Portimao
View Single Post
Old 24 Oct 2017, 21:15 (Ref:3776249)   #15
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That's remarkable that it's not even listed under Sportscar, and it didn't come up when I searched for ELMS.

I personally am not a fan of that type of report. I don't like reading a blow by blow report of how the race panned out. I personally think a report should give you the big points and overall story. Other points that don't fit into the report can be brought up in a separate article later. That's just my preference, not saying it's right or wrong or if it's even any good. It's how I've done mine for this thread, and it seemed to go down well.