View Single Post
Old 8 Jul 2017, 17:17 (Ref:3749624)   #508
one five five
Veteran

one five five should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridone five five should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by mceci1 View Post
Regardless of if she is homesick, I think being a racer she will want to push though and keep with it. If she was to leave now she would have a terrible reputation I feel given how much both Australian and International media has hyped her up.
She left Indycar and Formula E with results not much better than she is achieving now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Fireworks
Well it has taken Waters one full season (actually plus some races in 2015 plus two or three development series seasons!) to be competitive. It took Courtney at least 2 seasons to be competitive, same for Van Gisbergen, Whincup, Winterbottom..
Given she comes form an international pedigree, I think her sights on competitiveness are set a little higher than whatever the likes of Cam Waters, SVG, Whincup or Winterbottom were happy with for season one.

I'll take your Courtney point though

They hyped her signing prior to the start of the year, rookie season or not, the casual fan (who they are targeting to appeal to) is only interested in results.