Thread: Tony in trouble
View Single Post
Old 10 Aug 2014, 16:46 (Ref:3443089)   #38
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
This kind of thing had been allowed to perpetuate in so many series that it was inevitable that serious consequences were to be paid by someone. It is very unfortunate that someone had to pay with their life and another may have to pay by ending their career or worse.

I saw 2 people acting irresponsibly in a very dangerous environment but video is not as conclusive as the common, complete statements of witnesses at the track. I hope the police are competent enough to bring justice, if necessary or to draw the conclusion that this is nothing more than a terrible tragedy that robbed a young man of a longer life.

My thoughts and prayers are with Kevin Wards' family and friends at this time as this will haunt them for the remainder of their lives.

Last edited by fieldodreams79; 10 Aug 2014 at 16:59.