View Single Post
Old 18 Jul 2017, 12:51 (Ref:3752397)   #12
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER View Post
By the looks of it another car came through at speed after she was slowing in the kitty litter !
Yeah, it looks like the flag stations just before the incident were not showing red while the track was red flagged. I'm guessing they have radios on the cars so for me pretending to rely exclusively on flagging is a lazy excuse. But she was on it and shifting hard prior to the incident so let's not pretend everyone was completely innocent.

And she was fined not for the incident but for the unauthorized posting of the video as per the series rules. And she WAY over-stated the fine (5k not 20k euro), hopefully not to generate views but I can't help but think so.