View Single Post
Old 18 May 2004, 15:45 (Ref:974501)   #1
Schummy
Subscriber
Veteran

Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!
My particular FIM GP: LeMans

Following the series, here are the results from LeMans, and the totals for the season so far. Details of point system is in the first thread about this (Welkom).

Underline means title contender. Bold means important rider so far.
Code:
LeMans:
MotoGP:         250cc:          125cc:
Gibernau  1.5   Pedrosa   1.75  Dovizioso   1.75
Biaggi    0.75  Puniet    0.75  Locatelli   0.75
Checa     0.6   Porto     0.25  Lorenzo     0.4
Rossi     0.25  ElĂ*as     0.25  Barbera     0.1
                Aoyama    0.1   Giansanti   0.1

TOTAL:
MotoGP:         
Gibernau  3.6
Biaggi    2.5
Rossi     2.1   
Checa     0.6
Barros    0.4   
Melandri  0.1   

250cc:
Pedrosa   2.9
Puniet    2.5
Rolfo     1.5
Porto     1.4  
Nieto     0.4  
ElĂ*as     0.25  
Poggiali  0.25 
Aoyama    0.1  
West      0.1  

125cc:
Dovizioso  3.25
Locatelli  2.0
Simoncelli 1.4
Jenkner    1.0
Stoner     0.6
Lorenzo    0.4
Barbera    0.4
Giansanti  0.1
Bautista   0.1
P.Nieto    0.1
Gibernau, Pedrosa and Dovizioso dominated the GP and the three of them are leading the respective rankings.

In MotoGP, Biaggi is now ahead of Rossi, and obviously SG, MB and VR are the only ones who matters in the bigger category.

In 250cc, Pedrosa and Puniet are the main characters, but I would follow the evolution of Rolfo and Porto. The italian is quick in wet but I doubt about him in dry. Porto is very fast, but this is the third GP in a row where he has done an important error; I admit I'm losing my faith as a title contender. Poggiali is beginning to be actually funny to watch although being the current champ he has to be considered able to win races.

About 125cc, Dovi looks the man of the season, but it is just the 3rd GP. Of the rest I prefer Locatelli, and I don't know what to think about Simoncelli, Jenkner, Stoner and the pair of spaniards.