View Single Post
Old 23 Mar 2009, 08:51 (Ref:2422519)   #8
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
In my job I get to drive all sorts of cars. Most of them are normal cooking everyday types but sometimes I will get something that has been modified in the suspension dept. These are normally mods done by the owner or mates or a "MR EXHAUST" retail shop after the owner has read the latest "must have" in one of the overpriced "GLAMCAR" mags.
Normally the said car (unless on a billiard table) will be an absolute dog to drive and will border on "dangerous" especially if fitted with "Carlos Fandango" wheels and tyres !!
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !