View Single Post
Old 14 Nov 2012, 21:58 (Ref:3166415)   #23
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hell, no wonder you aren't going to give it away... that's a beautiful car! Also, if there is a better looking engine than a Jag strait six, I don't know what it is.

Couple of questions:
- Is there a good resource to read up on these Coombs cars? I don't know anything about them.
- I may be a 'chav' but I really like the louvered hood. However, what I like more is the ones I have seen with the leather hood straps. What are those from and could you add them?
- Do you think the 2" carbs reduce the value among collectors? Is there not a significant performance gain?... In other words, why?

I wish I was close enough to help work on it. I really wish i had the means to buy it. Man, that sure would attract some attention riding through Atlanta.